At East Ward we want our children to feel they belong and have a real sense of pride in our school. Wearing a uniform goes a long way to help prepare children for the school day and supports their positive participation in the life of the school. Our uniform is an outward sign of the schools’ identity within the neighbourhood. Children wearing uniform will represent our school at all times.
The school uniform is as follows:
- Shoes: Black school shoes (not trainers)
- Trousers: Black or grey school trousers (not joggers or leggings)
- Shirts: Plain white polo shirts
- Jumper/cardigan: Maroon
- Shorts (during summer months): School shorts, black or grey.
- Skirts: Grey or black cotton school skirts.
- Tights and socks should be grey or black.
- Dresses: Summer red gingham dress.
- No jewellery other than studs or small sleeper earrings may be worn in school at any time (studs or sleepers must be taped over for any physical activity).
- No nail varnish or make-up may be worn.
Please find a link here to buy our school uniform and PE kit. If you are eligible for Pupil Premium, and wish to use your allowance towards uniform, please download and fill in the form below and return it to the school office. If you have any queries please feel free to contact the school office.
Second hand uniform, if available, can be collected from the school office. Please contact the school office to organise this.