If you would like your child to attend our school then please, in the first instance, contact the office and request the appropriate forms. We are more than happy to show you around the school and let you see the wonderful things that are going on.
Alternatively, use the following link where there is more information.
The booklet highlights, amongst other things:
- How we consider applications in every age group.
- How we select pupils who apply.
- Our oversubscription criteria.
- An explanation of the process that you need to follow in order to secure a place.
When the school is oversubscribed, priority for allocation of places will be as follows:-
Children with An Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP) will be given a place at the school named on their Plan.
- Children in public care (Looked After Children) and previously looked after children. Previously looked after children are children who were looked after, but ceased to be so because they were adopted, or became subject to a child arrangements order or special guardianship order.
- Children who will have an older brother or sister in the school in September 2020. For this purpose, a brother or sister may be a full or step-brother or a full or step-sister, living at the same address, at the time of admission.
- Other children.