The PE and sports allocation is funding that is provided to schools, in addition to main school funding. This funding is ring-fenced and therefore can only be spent on the provision of PE and sport in schools.
The government is providing additional funding to improve PE and sport in primary schools. This
Please click here for a link to the government's page on school sports funding
To see how our school has allocated the money then please click on the links below
PE sports funding 2018-2019
What outcomes are we working towards?
- Outstanding PE provision across the school (curriculum, assessment, use of Support Staff)
Increaseof knowledge from staff with regards to the teaching of PE
- All children to have access to competitive competition
- Identification of able and gifted children and establish pathways to local clubs and coaching
- An increase of all pupils within the school
- A change in attitude and lifestyle by pupils towards physical activity